The PU-216A/Y12 torch is an acetylene-oxygen torch with an injector (nipple) mixing system, intended for manual welding of steel up to 12 mm thick and oxygen cutting of steel 3 ÷ 100 mm thick. This burner is distinguished by its compact design and low weight. The welding caps are equipped with outlets, while the cutting cap has nozzles and a cutting oxygen valve with a knob.
The PU-216A/Y12 is the primary tool with a wide range of applications corresponding to the most common welding and cutting work. It is widely used, both in large industrial enterprises and small craft workshops, in the execution of production, assembly and repair works falling within the scope of gas welding.
It is used for welding steel, iron, copper, brass, bronze, aluminium and other metals and alloys, as well as for oxygen cutting of structural carbon and low alloy steels. It also allows you to perform related welding work, such as heating, soldering, tanning.
COMPOSITION OF THE SET
The PU-216 A/Y12 torch set consists of (according to cat.): 311-5310 311-5312
▪ Handle type 216 with nut 1 pc. 1 pc.
▪ Welding caps No. 1÷6 6 pcs. 6 pcs.
▪ Cutting cap 1 pc. 1 pc.
▪ Cutting nozzles type Y12A 4 pcs. 4 pcs.
▪ Heating nozzle type Y12A 1 pc. 1 pc.
▪ Cutting attachment 1 pc. 1 pc.
▪ Key* 1 pc. 1 pc.
▪ Rollers for cleaning holes 1 kpl. 1 kpl.
▪ Spare seals 1 kpl. 1 kpl.
▪ Package: metal cassette 1 pc.
▪ Package: cardboard box – 1 pc.
* Instead of the key, it is allowed to use commercial keys HPD 10×12 Ni, HPD 14×17 Ni and HPD 19×22 Ni in the package.
|Review||Index||Symbol||Description||Product Data Sheet|
|W311-5310||PU-216A/X16||in metal case||download|
|W311-5312||PU-216A||in a cardboard box||download|